Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Target Beauty Bag 2012

Fresh out of the mailbox, I just received my Target Summer Beauty Bag! I thought I'd show you what was inside mine and share my first impressions. Let me know if you want to know more bout anything! Also, I don't think there's any more of these left, but to make sure you get the next one go "like" Target Style on Facebook to stay in the know!


The bag that everything came in is amazing quality! It's thicker than you would expect. It has a little padding to it and would make for not only a great little makeup bag but also a perfect camera bag. I'm really impressed by this bag! 

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock is my ultimate Summer must have! It's the only sunscreen I use. I use SPF 45 and I love it!! It also came with a sample, upper right corner, of a Revlon lip butter and I love those too.


Samples of a new shampoo and conditioner.

It also came with a booklet of coupons for everything that was in the bag, plus L'Oreal, Pixi, Rimmel, CoverGirl and more! 

Did you get your Beauty Bag yet? I wish there were less hair products and more beauty and makeup or nail products, but other than that I can't complain about free stuff right?

2 comments:

  1. I'm anxiously awaiting my target beauty bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!
    i follow you on bloglovin,
    follow me back? xx

    ReplyDelete