Wednesday, June 6, 2012

This dress is everywhere!

After watching the season premiere of Pretty Little Liras, which always has some of the most interesting fashion on television, I saw the preview for next week and spotted a dress on Aria that I've seen a couple times! I've actually seen the exact one she was wearing on Mads on an episode of The Lying Game. But, I've also seen it worn in white by Fiona in the killer season 5 finale of Burn Notice on USA. It's funny to me that two shows on the same network would use the same dress, although I'm sure Aria will be styling hers with some hideous boots so it won't look as good as Mads did. Regardless, this dress has received quite the publicity and become very popular. It's also not all that expensive, considering.

So, what dress am I talking about that's been all over television lately? This All Saints dress.  It's $180 but unless you're really tiny or a size 10, don't get too excited because the most popular sizes are sold out.. Wonder why? The more I see this though, the more I like it, so all the publicity it's getting or whatever you want to call it, is working!



As seen on Aria in Pretty Little Liars, Blood is the New Black

As seen on Mads in The Lying Game, Double Dibs. 


 As seen on Fiona in Burn Notice, Fail Safe Season 5 Finale



Thoughts on this dress?

As far as tv goes, Pretty Little Liars is back with a new season now on ABC on Tuesdays at 8pm. As for The Lying Game, apparently it's not set to return until January 2nd of 2013, which sounds ridiculous, but I have it on good authority. But fear not because, the much anticipated return of Burn Notice is right around the corner, June 14th to be exact! I can not even wait!! If you're not watching, you need to be! 

4 comments:

  1. This dress is so cute. However I doubt I could pull it off. That's terrible The Lying Game doesn't come back on til 2013! That seems forever away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks different on each girl; it even looks longer, less puffy on Fiona, but it's unique! And I know, can't believe that about Lying Game! I'm going to forget about it by then lol.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Maria, the dress looks totally different on Fiona, any ideas where someone could get the pattern to make their own? I just loved the dress Fiona wore and would love to have one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find this dress I'm planning a beach wedding and it would be the perfect dress anyone know where to look?

    ReplyDelete