Friday, July 13, 2012

Mini Vacation Snapshots

Hey everyone! I just got back from my families annual trip to New Hampshire and although it was short, it was just nice to get away and sit on a beach! I did manage to vlog a bit while I was there and I took a bunch of pictures too so I wanted to share some with you! I didn't film my outfits but I did get pictures of them, but I'll do a separate post on just the outfits for those interested! I packed way too much by the way, I'm just not used to going away for such a short amount of time. Anyway, hope you're all having a great summer! Enjoy!

Sunset 
Best boardwalk french fries! (They tend to be more ketchup than fries though... :D Can't help it.) 


Click "Read More" to see more of my vacation pictures!

Fireworks on the beach!

Mom & Dad



Lifeguards taking their morning swim

CANDY!! Those blue twizzlers are my absolute favorite, although the sour raspberry things at the bottom are pretty amazing too. (Side note, I had a cavity filled the day before we left for vacation...)



0 comments:

Post a Comment