Monday, September 3, 2012

Where have I been? DISNEY!

It's been a while, more like months, since my last post and I'm truly sorry for that! I have new products and thoughts to share with you, rest assured. But before I get to all of that, I want to share some of my most recent vacation photos with you. I took my first trip to Disney World recently with my cousins and it was so exciting! We went almost everywhere, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios, all more than once. We stayed on Disney property at a new resort called Art of Animation which was pretty neat and almost like a mini park in itself. Since I'm an aspiring photographer at heart, naturally I took my camera everywhere and literally took thousands of pictures. Although it's usually about quality over quantity, I was so overwhelmed, with it being my first time there, I had to capture every moment. But, to keep your interest and keep this from being too long, I've tried to pick some of my favorites to sum up the trip! I also tried to add some blurbs with the pictures, restaurants and so on. I could potentially turn my little travel diary into a bound book with everything we did, all the places we went and all the fun we had. But there's not enough time for that here, so hope you enjoy!

Disney's Art Of Animation Resort
-Outside and in the lobby 
(there's so much more to be seen so I may do a separate post dedicated to the resort & our time there) 

Some of my Alex and Ani bracelets! Can you spot the new addition? ;)

Click "Read More" to see more of my vacation! 


Epcot


The Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom (Where you can eat with Pooh & friends! Buffet style where we had lunch & had mad reservations in advanced.)



In the UK in Epcot

FOOD! :D

Some of the best places to eat! 
From left to right going clockwise 
(Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre Restaurant in Hollywood Studios, great food and unique atmosphere; we did make reservations in advance here, Portobello - Amazing Italian food in downtown Disney for a great price; we didn't have a reservation, Rose & Crown in Epcot in the UK a classic Pub style with a bar & outdoor seating; we didn't have a reservation here,  Cinderella's Royal Table in Magic Kingdom for amazing breakfast & a chance to meet all of your favorite princesses; definity need a reservation (also really expensive unless you're on a dining plan!))



So scary! Holding on for dear life. Felt like I was going to pee my pants and fall out of my seat, all at the same time. TMI, I know, but seriously folks.

DO NOT sit in the very front unless you want to get DRENCHED! The people that were getting on after us were wearing ponchos...

0 comments:

Post a Comment